<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d34615127\x26blogName\x3dTerry*BaoBei*Priince\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://terryice-baobei.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://terryice-baobei.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1855907634482484508', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
prince

click on the picture and will be Friendster of mine

Name: Terry
Age: 19
Birthday: 14.11.1989
Hobbies: Ice-Skating/Shopping
EMAIL
FRIENDSTER



wishlist

WISH UPON A STAR..

Panasonic Lumix LX3 compact camera
Crumpler bag - $240 ++
Gucci Shoe -$500 +
LV belt
LV bagpack
Lv sling bag
Itouch 18Gb
Iphone
Samurai


WISH COME TRUE

Lv Coin Pouch That i Lost it by Brian
Lv waist Pouch (1k+)
Lv Wallet($480)
Gucci Waist Pouch ($700+)
Lv Key Pouch
I-Touch
Ayumi CD "Guilty" by Roy Daddy
BurBerry Polo T By Yunyun/Alex
Black Bebe T-Shirt
Gold Bell Chain That i Lost itBy Alex
N73 by my lovely mummy
LV coin pounch by my lovely mummy
Guess bag
N-lvl with good grades
Ayumi DVD "A best-WHITE" by Roy Daddy
Ayumi DVD "A best-BLACK" by Roy Daddy
Gucci handphone strip by miyake
LapTop for school useby my lovely mummy
new top man shirts
a red Jeans
a white jeans
Gucci Envy Me By Roy daddy/Monster
go out with roy daddy alone
Diva vodka by Roy daddy
Bouquet of rose by AhDon
Ayumi Glitter/Fated by Roy Daddy
someone whom love/pamper/dote me


Wishlist that will never come true

Roy daddy& Tony baobei don quarrel
*Roy Daddy will only love me*
Tony baobei will never leave me
Agnes b T-Shirt GaryKor
Smile if you're Gay T Shirt AndyLaogong
Miyake Will Love Me like before
Get to See Eva JieJie again


hates

Liars
Backstabber
Empty promise
Plastic
Bombshell
Actionpapaya
Those whom critisize on gays
Don't act close with me

All those i mention above, you guys know who you are right?


adores

Jasley Mummy
Roy Daddy
Tony Baobei
Andrea Baobei
Derrick DiDi
Andy Laogong
Miyake Hime
Sadness KorKor
Da Gary BaoBao
Cindy Devil

iloveyou






gossips

Tag.At.My.Board.When.Ever.You.Come.In
Advertisement? Below!



ADVERTISEMENT BOARD
DO NOT ADVERTISE MORE THAN 2 TIMES, IF NOT YOU'LL BE BAN & DELETED.




together when, you & ... ... ...


links

Terryice-Baobei
terry-priince.jugem.jp
Hime*Miyake
imran
Merina*Cousin
Alan Sars Sister
Alston Tak*Picha Siter
Celestina*PrincesS
Kenji
Kateshi
Allester*sashaBank
KaiWei
Lixin
Noel
PeiPei JieJie
link

God family`s
Jasley aka my dearest god mami
ShanLing aka my meimei
Gina Aka My Xiao Ma
May JieJie

Aj's
Jojo
Kimo
Warren
Kainen
noel
Randolph
Moon
Jeremy Diva
Kelvin
XiaoLionel
Hellven
tony
???
Alex Drag
Weiming
kenneth
alfred
Gary
Hiroki
DevilMoster
Derek
xiaoRay
jeff


friends
Zombie Mummy.. Hoho
Layss
Xiao Ting
Vinne
Nicole
BERNICE aka XiaoHui
Winne gal
shuhui
daniel
pretty boy!!
Joys Stylomilo
sop
leicester
Iris
Michelle
Sijie
Nicole
Marilyn
Jazminn
Sushi SuSu
angda
jayden
weijie




JurongFuji Skater
AleXis
daniel
Candy
Kelvin
jeffrey
ellis
Huiwen
Sukida
sharon



Thursday, October 25, 2007


Sleep around 7.30 yesterday

have to reach school by 8..
but i reach at 12.30

that is super late la..

Argh..

reach school..
start doing our jobsheets

damn Moody
andy laogong message me around 10.30
saying " i also donno why you suddenly angry"
o.O i tot he donno that i am angry..
shouldnt say i'm angry..
should be up-sad
because i found out things that i shouldnt know..
=(
haix..
why you lie to me!

and i reply
" i did not angry for nothing.
i found out things that i shouldnt know..
or it might be a misunderstanding.
i dont know.. ... ... ... ... ... ... ..."
dont wanna type out all

and he ask me what i find out..
so i say when i reach chalet than say ba
than he say "say now ba.. i dont want later we quarrel or something. i want to have fun"
dulan* and i reply i also not comfirm going!

no reply from him le..


school end at 5pm

mummy came to my school to fetch me.
went to P.S
sister wanna buy shirt and we wanna go eat fish & Co
i message roy dad, ask him where is he..
was thinking should i go chalet or go tantric peii daddy

in the end he tell me he's in town with kenneth..
and sorry that he forget to message me..

well.. i didnt get angry or mad at him..
whats the point?
i cant force anyone to be with me/ to message me/to stay with me forever..

mummy heard me talking to roy dad.. so she ask me to ask him come eat with us
HOHOS!

message daddy to ask him over
but he say he dont wanna..
kind of moody.. just wanna walk around..

and i reply..
i also moody.. but i only wanna see my daddy
Hohos..
and he call me..
say he come over find me for awhile before he go to work..

when eating.
waseh.. mummy, roy dad and kenneth like have lots of things to talk about.
never ending =X

after dinner at fish & Co..
we go to e car park to get my lappy
than mummy sent us to nearby Mrt station

we and kenneth take train to chalet
daddy take train to work

dad ask me why i keep diam diam..
so i tell him what happen..

and kenneth tell me things about andy too..
Argh.. heart bite damn fast.. going to die le..
sent me to hospital pls..

reach white sand.. went to the toilet..
after that get ourselves a drink.
than take a cab into aloha..

reach e chalet..
benji was shouting.. Terry lai le Terry lai le..
Lols.. i come chalet not very rare de thing
dont need to tell the whole world..
i wont kill or eat anyone!! Lame

andy laogong walk pass me.. take it as you didnt saw me or you dont want to talk to me also?
Argh!!! me is angry and donno how to face you.
+ you say dont want quarrel.. so i dont wanna say anything!

Forget it..
find myself a room to do my work!
everyone keep come and ask me am i okie anot..
ofcause say ok la!

than calli didnt know that me and andy wasnt in talking team..
she come into my room and talk to me..
i forget what i say le..
than she shout andy.. you see your laopo!!!
OMG!
i was like.. .... .... ..
than i tell her.. gal.. me and andy quarrel
she was so shock..
and ask me what happen

around 10+ jeremy and kenneth take cab home
ask me to go back with them
but i say i dont want..

i dont wanna take cab.. dizzy
lols.. is not about dizzy la.. was a lie

just that i dont wanna go back so early
so me take train with calli mei and andrea mei..

when we leaving chalet..
i kiss goodbye everyone..
than went i'm walking out of the room..
kelvin and brian take turn run to me..
saying andy ask me reach home message him la
saying andy ask me reach home sleep early la
saying andy say byebye to me la..
donno izzit real anot..

cy follow also..
on the way..
me never stop talking to calli mei..
telling her all the things that happen
and she also tell me alot things..
T.T

on the way walking out of aloha..
suddenly heard a guy shout..
me and calli both turn over
than calli suddenly laugh out loud!!
and he ask me..you tot andy call you right!!
OMG! how she know what i'm thinking.. =X


walk ALL the way till downtown east..
thinking should we wait for bus or shell just walk to white sand
in the end. we walk
hohos

suddenly a message from andy
go home rest early okay? Goodnight.
and i reply him.. why bother to message me..
i came all the way down to see you.. you also never talk to me.


in train do abit of my work
talk until cry
than all go to sleep
when i reach my stop
than say byebye to them

take a cab home..
jeremy message me..
ask me am i okie anot
wanna share with him what happen
so i say nothing nothing
and he say the next time he saw me, he wanna see his terry
not moody de terry.. it dont look like me at all.

reach home, str8 go bath..

than start doing my work le..
chatting with others in msn
messaging those people at chalet
talking on the phone with bernard

around 12.30 i decide to message him..
saying that i reach home at 11.30.


argh.. Terry's having Fever
Finally fall sick le..
this is what i wanted from last week.
=(

show everyone what i have done today..
still got much more to do mans.

nice?


10/25/2007 02:35:00 AM