<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d34615127\x26blogName\x3dTerry*BaoBei*Priince\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://terryice-baobei.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://terryice-baobei.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1855907634482484508', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
prince

click on the picture and will be Friendster of mine

Name: Terry
Age: 19
Birthday: 14.11.1989
Hobbies: Ice-Skating/Shopping
EMAIL
FRIENDSTER



wishlist

WISH UPON A STAR..

Panasonic Lumix LX3 compact camera
Crumpler bag - $240 ++
Gucci Shoe -$500 +
LV belt
LV bagpack
Lv sling bag
Itouch 18Gb
Iphone
Samurai


WISH COME TRUE

Lv Coin Pouch That i Lost it by Brian
Lv waist Pouch (1k+)
Lv Wallet($480)
Gucci Waist Pouch ($700+)
Lv Key Pouch
I-Touch
Ayumi CD "Guilty" by Roy Daddy
BurBerry Polo T By Yunyun/Alex
Black Bebe T-Shirt
Gold Bell Chain That i Lost itBy Alex
N73 by my lovely mummy
LV coin pounch by my lovely mummy
Guess bag
N-lvl with good grades
Ayumi DVD "A best-WHITE" by Roy Daddy
Ayumi DVD "A best-BLACK" by Roy Daddy
Gucci handphone strip by miyake
LapTop for school useby my lovely mummy
new top man shirts
a red Jeans
a white jeans
Gucci Envy Me By Roy daddy/Monster
go out with roy daddy alone
Diva vodka by Roy daddy
Bouquet of rose by AhDon
Ayumi Glitter/Fated by Roy Daddy
someone whom love/pamper/dote me


Wishlist that will never come true

Roy daddy& Tony baobei don quarrel
*Roy Daddy will only love me*
Tony baobei will never leave me
Agnes b T-Shirt GaryKor
Smile if you're Gay T Shirt AndyLaogong
Miyake Will Love Me like before
Get to See Eva JieJie again


hates

Liars
Backstabber
Empty promise
Plastic
Bombshell
Actionpapaya
Those whom critisize on gays
Don't act close with me

All those i mention above, you guys know who you are right?


adores

Jasley Mummy
Roy Daddy
Tony Baobei
Andrea Baobei
Derrick DiDi
Andy Laogong
Miyake Hime
Sadness KorKor
Da Gary BaoBao
Cindy Devil

iloveyou






gossips

Tag.At.My.Board.When.Ever.You.Come.In
Advertisement? Below!



ADVERTISEMENT BOARD
DO NOT ADVERTISE MORE THAN 2 TIMES, IF NOT YOU'LL BE BAN & DELETED.




together when, you & ... ... ...


links

Terryice-Baobei
terry-priince.jugem.jp
Hime*Miyake
imran
Merina*Cousin
Alan Sars Sister
Alston Tak*Picha Siter
Celestina*PrincesS
Kenji
Kateshi
Allester*sashaBank
KaiWei
Lixin
Noel
PeiPei JieJie
link

God family`s
Jasley aka my dearest god mami
ShanLing aka my meimei
Gina Aka My Xiao Ma
May JieJie

Aj's
Jojo
Kimo
Warren
Kainen
noel
Randolph
Moon
Jeremy Diva
Kelvin
XiaoLionel
Hellven
tony
???
Alex Drag
Weiming
kenneth
alfred
Gary
Hiroki
DevilMoster
Derek
xiaoRay
jeff


friends
Zombie Mummy.. Hoho
Layss
Xiao Ting
Vinne
Nicole
BERNICE aka XiaoHui
Winne gal
shuhui
daniel
pretty boy!!
Joys Stylomilo
sop
leicester
Iris
Michelle
Sijie
Nicole
Marilyn
Jazminn
Sushi SuSu
angda
jayden
weijie




JurongFuji Skater
AleXis
daniel
Candy
Kelvin
jeffrey
ellis
Huiwen
Sukida
sharon



Tuesday, October 09, 2007


have not be blogging for sometime
is either nothing happen on that day.. or i was too tired to blog..
lets start from friday.
Didn't went to club on that day
due to i have to go ice skating on sat
and i promise yunyun that i'll go for a movie with her and monster
the night before i got nothing better to do..
and i painted my nails all RED

dont hurt my love one..
I'LL HUNT YOU!!!
hohos
went out with a topman shirt
and a topman red skinny

darren darling message me to ask me to join him and imran for a movie
so i ask him izzit alright if yunyun and monster join them too?
he say they're fine with it. =)

reach cine at 10.15
go around saying hi
sit down with yunyun/layss for awhile
went over to sit with nana/xiaobai for awhile
go down to B1 to look for imran dear and darren daring
wait for monster di to reach cine at 11

imran dear say he dont wanna watch the movie already
due to its late
me yunyun and monster went to eat at hongkong cafe after we bought our ticket
keep Bitching each and other when eating.
so angry..
but when watching movie.
we're back to the pass
sweet and lovely
=)
touch touch touch
after movie sent baobei to tantic and we went home
thats my friday..
saturday
woke up at 12
but go back to sleep..
wake up at 2.30
its like.. OMG!
i'm not gotta make it before 4pm
sister say she wanna go to
mummy fetch us to jurong~
its uncle neo birthday
he tell all the skater that Terry sure wont come and celebrate for me de
wont give face..
Hohos
but in the end i came
he's very happy
and he tell me what he say to everyone
=Z
i'm not that bad alright
skate till 9 and went for dinner at zindo with sister and joanna egg.
too a cab home due to i'm in a rush
going to club after i got home
once reach home bath and get ready to go out
i got no much money left
so i decided to take a bus..
But.. its 11.40 le
i waited for 15mins..
no bus..
damn.. i took a cab down to maxwell
i ask calli mei to borrow money from alex darling 1st
reach maxwell sit down and drink with them
alex darling say jay guestlist full already
he will pay for me and calli mei to get into play
Argh.. so sweet of him..
but 'll return it to him
later people start talking at my back..
saying terry usin others money
get into play
oh my fcuking god..
there's SO many people till you hardly get to walk..
so all of us go outside and sit
went heard nice song
me and mei run in
HOHOS
too bad
too many poeple le.. the mood is GONE~
so i ask mei, do you wanna put your bag into the locker?
she say its full.. how do we put?
Q up la!!!
than she say okok..
haha.
we stand there and chat with those worker over there..
haha
mei went to get vodka lime for me and her
nice nice~
yeah.. finally she put her bag le..
went to dance floor
OMG!
i saw mouse korkor and Xiaoroy aka the sister
is on the stage.
so i pull calli mei over there
than we dance together
something happen to jeremy
and we sittin outside to listen to him
Lols
what a nice day to club and we're like sittin at the back of play most of the time
damn..
after club..
we sit at maxwell
andy laogong say he dont wanna go home so early
jason aka ahgua came..
than ahlian they all also come
Hohos
they beat kenny at maxwell
WAHAHAHA!
play till 6am+
than went to take cab..
me andy laogong calli mei
yijian darren darling and 1 more guy all waitin for cab
damn no cab
darren and that guy on called cab
so they left..
we also on called
reach home str8 zzz.ZZZ
thats why i didnt blog~
sunday..
woke up at 3..
due to i have to get my laptop at it mall..
got myself a laptop le.. finally
=)
2.9k de lappy
than mummy say go buy KFC for my sister de boyfriend..
because he loves KFC
and i get myself with KFC too
than mummy went around to find other food for sister
got home..
have our dinner in the room..
playing with my new lappy..
copying things from my old lappy to the new one
yunyun message me and tell me that she's not going to st james due to lalalalalala
well.. get used to it le..
didnt bother to reply
called calli mei.. ask her what time is she meeting me
same thing goes to her.. cant go..
nvm.. is alright
alston came online and ask me
am i going to st james anot
i say not sure..
no one is going
than he say he also wanna go..
but no flyers
so i say.. i can print for them if they want
so he ask me help him print 5
when i was about to print it..
he say dont need le
he asked alvin to bring us in..
so i go and bath..
message andy laogong..
ask him is he going anot
he say not sure
so i reply.. if he's going than i'm going

so he say ok.. lets go than
he was asking me, should he take a train or a cab
well..
think he dont have much money ba..
so i say..
TAKE CAB! ROAR.. than come and fetch me..
we go together
haha..
and he say he now got no cash..
hello.. laogong.. ofcause i know you have no cash..
thats why i ask you come and fetch me..
i'm paying for it..
before alston left his place..
he ask me to wear leopard set..
Hohos..
just nice my mums asleep
so i dress up in leopard..
=D
andy laogong reach le..
but i'm still at home changing..
damn!
where did my wallet go!
lookin for it..
sister and her boyfriend help me find too
found..
faster run out..
reach st james
alvin darling bring all of them in..
because yoyo came..
so guestlist full..
i have to wait for jaye jiejie le..
waited and waited.
finally she came
yeah.. got into st james
drink with alvin darling.. ben jie and jaye jiejie..
saw wendy and groups on the 2nd floor..
one of them came down to pull up to the 2nd floor..
they keep asking me to drink.. argh!
and i went back to 1st floor..
after awhile.. they came down and pull me to dance floor..
hohos..
stage again..
had fun with them..
the most fun thing is..
we keep disiao that ugly boy whos at st james every sunday..
he's so scare of us..
where we go.. he RUN!
hohos
after clubbing..
we went to eat..
laogong got no money.
ofcause i pay for him 1st lor..
after eating..
he and laogong go back together
reach home..
sleep..
sleep till monday de 10pm!!!
ROAR!
16 hour of sleep..
when i wake up.. there's lots of food..
and a bad news..
my sister spoil my mums handphone!
the 2nd phone she spoil in 1week!!!!
damn her..
still dare to shout at me when i scare her..
because mummy dont scold you i cant scold you?
bloodly sister..
R.I.P my dear phone..
this one used to be my 2nd line de phone
but my sister kanna catch using handphone in class..
and my mother got to use her phone to exchange her phone from her teacher
end up i have to give my mummy my phone..
nothing better to do..
trying to get use to my new laptop..
but that fcuking lappy keep having network problem!
damn.. use back the old one to blog..
been aj for 1 and a 1/2 year of aj le..
finally got my trevvy acc..
Hohos..
chattin online, eatin my Tori Q and blogging..


10/09/2007 12:22:00 AM