<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d34615127\x26blogName\x3dTerry*BaoBei*Priince\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://terryice-baobei.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://terryice-baobei.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1855907634482484508', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
prince

click on the picture and will be Friendster of mine

Name: Terry
Age: 19
Birthday: 14.11.1989
Hobbies: Ice-Skating/Shopping
EMAIL
FRIENDSTER



wishlist

WISH UPON A STAR..

Panasonic Lumix LX3 compact camera
Crumpler bag - $240 ++
Gucci Shoe -$500 +
LV belt
LV bagpack
Lv sling bag
Itouch 18Gb
Iphone
Samurai


WISH COME TRUE

Lv Coin Pouch That i Lost it by Brian
Lv waist Pouch (1k+)
Lv Wallet($480)
Gucci Waist Pouch ($700+)
Lv Key Pouch
I-Touch
Ayumi CD "Guilty" by Roy Daddy
BurBerry Polo T By Yunyun/Alex
Black Bebe T-Shirt
Gold Bell Chain That i Lost itBy Alex
N73 by my lovely mummy
LV coin pounch by my lovely mummy
Guess bag
N-lvl with good grades
Ayumi DVD "A best-WHITE" by Roy Daddy
Ayumi DVD "A best-BLACK" by Roy Daddy
Gucci handphone strip by miyake
LapTop for school useby my lovely mummy
new top man shirts
a red Jeans
a white jeans
Gucci Envy Me By Roy daddy/Monster
go out with roy daddy alone
Diva vodka by Roy daddy
Bouquet of rose by AhDon
Ayumi Glitter/Fated by Roy Daddy
someone whom love/pamper/dote me


Wishlist that will never come true

Roy daddy& Tony baobei don quarrel
*Roy Daddy will only love me*
Tony baobei will never leave me
Agnes b T-Shirt GaryKor
Smile if you're Gay T Shirt AndyLaogong
Miyake Will Love Me like before
Get to See Eva JieJie again


hates

Liars
Backstabber
Empty promise
Plastic
Bombshell
Actionpapaya
Those whom critisize on gays
Don't act close with me

All those i mention above, you guys know who you are right?


adores

Jasley Mummy
Roy Daddy
Tony Baobei
Andrea Baobei
Derrick DiDi
Andy Laogong
Miyake Hime
Sadness KorKor
Da Gary BaoBao
Cindy Devil

iloveyou






gossips

Tag.At.My.Board.When.Ever.You.Come.In
Advertisement? Below!



ADVERTISEMENT BOARD
DO NOT ADVERTISE MORE THAN 2 TIMES, IF NOT YOU'LL BE BAN & DELETED.




together when, you & ... ... ...


links

Terryice-Baobei
terry-priince.jugem.jp
Hime*Miyake
imran
Merina*Cousin
Alan Sars Sister
Alston Tak*Picha Siter
Celestina*PrincesS
Kenji
Kateshi
Allester*sashaBank
KaiWei
Lixin
Noel
PeiPei JieJie
link

God family`s
Jasley aka my dearest god mami
ShanLing aka my meimei
Gina Aka My Xiao Ma
May JieJie

Aj's
Jojo
Kimo
Warren
Kainen
noel
Randolph
Moon
Jeremy Diva
Kelvin
XiaoLionel
Hellven
tony
???
Alex Drag
Weiming
kenneth
alfred
Gary
Hiroki
DevilMoster
Derek
xiaoRay
jeff


friends
Zombie Mummy.. Hoho
Layss
Xiao Ting
Vinne
Nicole
BERNICE aka XiaoHui
Winne gal
shuhui
daniel
pretty boy!!
Joys Stylomilo
sop
leicester
Iris
Michelle
Sijie
Nicole
Marilyn
Jazminn
Sushi SuSu
angda
jayden
weijie




JurongFuji Skater
AleXis
daniel
Candy
Kelvin
jeffrey
ellis
Huiwen
Sukida
sharon



Sunday, September 23, 2007


yesterday plan to go town and not club

yunyun and monster want to meet me for movie

calli called telling me that lionel and is meeting them to town too
fer say she and alex will meet me in town also

before i go bath
delong called.
say he's at calli place now. will come over to fetch me
but i say i don't want

went to bath
after i bath finish
i message calli and ask where are they already
she reply, telling me they're at my place
has been waiting for 15mins le

Lols.
didn't i say don't come and fetch me?
i ask calli to come up my house to help me choose clothes

went down and head to town happily
1/2 way in the car
noel called
saying that wilson say if i don't return the id to him by today
me and my friend will not be able to get into play

well
when i reach cine
i call up monster di 1st..
he at lan shop..
Lols

went to maxwell with qiqi
wanted to settle the things
but in the end did not
because of some reason
forget it
useless

sit at maxwell all the way

yoyo and groups went downt to maxwell slap xiao roy
thanlex darling ask me to let him protact xiao roy from wilson they all
because he he like wilson..
XD

okie..

yunyun reach maxwell le
she told me something about monster say about me
haix..
sad..
my tears drop
i run away from maxwell

yunyun and qiqi come after..
ask me not to cry

ck message me ask me don cry don cry.. cry le not cute le
=X

saw weijie walking towards maxwell
but once he saw me
he way from the other end

walk back to maxwell
than i ask fer where is he god daddy
than qiqi ask who is fer de daddy?

Lols
so i shout imran la..

weijie friend.. a gal was saying imran imran
qiqi saw it
than qi tell me
that she say about imran

so when she walk over.
i ask her hey gal.. did u say about imran?
she keep huh huh huh
qiqi tot that she come tio me
than qi walk over..
push her
ask her where not happy say her imran for wat?
qiqi shout until very loud

everyone looking
than qiqi take up a glass cup..
wanna beat her
but me and fer keep pull her
weijie turn over and diao qiqi
limbei also dulan

stand up and shout..
cheebye look what look
LOLS!
humji..
faster turn back and eat his food

than the gal faster take cab home

when weijie eat finish
he faster run away
qiqi shout lols..
like that also suit to be others de daddy?
useless

weijie de friend turn over and diao qiqi
than qi say terry follow them
so i took the glass cup and run after
LOLS!

weijie sit down and talk to us
than i point him
he hit my hand
ask me 1 on 1
Lame
qiqi say no such things as 1 on 1 lei
i dulan wanna take the cup beat him
but i bloodly stupid..
miss Q!!
argh

than they keep stopping me
derek ho darling also walk over stand beside me with his fort and spoon
lols.. he was eating de ma.. =D

let them go le
scare later alex darling come he sure kanna beat like fcuk..

is not that alvin kino not in singapore..
than i dare to tio you
is the last 2 time u run away
even alvin kino is here
i will do the same thing

me yunyun qiqi alex and fer went to town to eat
after eat play awhile
run around.. lols..
than take cab home


9/23/2007 06:35:00 PM